A/R Management Services
Reduce Denials ; Increase Revenue
Front-To-Back Accounts Receivable Management
Revenue Cycle Management & A/R Management
Your health system is already busy enough handling the day-to-day of providing the best possible care possible. With so much going on, it’s almost impossible to keep up with the constantly changing billing medical codes and regulations. Which means your medical practice is leaving money on the table.
- Medical Billing & Coding Compliance: Whether you’re looking to completely outsource your code compliance department or just looking to have someone help on a project-to-project basis. Our coding services help to make sure that you recover any missed revenue from coding mistakes and make sure to audit your practice to make sure you’re not at risk of code infractions.
- Claim Management: Claim denials are costing your hospital or physician’s office money. We come in and do a complete audit to see where the errors are and we take the appropriate actions to overturn denials and ensure errors aren’t made in the future.
- Billing & Payment Management: Excel HRCM manages all aspects of billing and payments. From managing insurance payments to patient payments, we take care of it all, making sure that there’s more money coming in, and coming in faster.
- Managed Care Services: Put your hospital or physician’s office in the strongest position to get the most out of Managed Care plans. We have industry experts that will review your third-party payer contracts and analyze future contracts to better prepare you for negotiations that get you the most out of any managed care plan agreement.
- Insurance Follow-Up: Our team of experts will resolve aged, difficult-to-pay accounts that were slated for write-offs. Creating revenue in places you’ve discounted.
- Comprehensive Account Audits: Sometimes the reason for denials isn’t so obvious. Our team of experts will analyze each account to verify coding levels and compliance. In cases of insufficient payment, we verify reimbursement against what was billed to ensure the use of appropriate CPT and ICD-9 coding necessary for appropriate reimbursement.
A True Extension Of Your Team
We're Here To Work Together
Your medical practice has worked hard to build and maintain its reputation as one the best in the field. We understand that which is why when we work together we focus on truly becoming a part of your team. We treat insurance companies, patients, or any payor with the same level of professionalism and respect that we would expect. Hiring Excel means:
- We Accommodate Your Sytems: The last thing we want to do is make you change your CRM or internal systems. One of the things that truly separate Excel from the others is that we make the client experience as seamless as possible. You hired us to improve your bottom line and streamline your process. Excel will never be a burden. We provide a customized approach to meet your needs.
- 24/7 Client Access: Just because you have placed accounts with EXCEL, we never want you to feel that you have lost control over your A/R. With EXCEL you will never feel out of touch. We provide prompt tracking on all of your accounts through a fully secure, password-protected web site. Access to status and statistical information is available 7 days a week, 365 days per year.
Way More Than A Collections Agency
Other Collection Agencies
No real surgical know-how on industry standards and expertise
Insufficient collection and surgical coding knowledge
Inability to monitor underpayments, lost revenue, and denied claims
Poor collection knowledge (especially appeals & denials)
Inadequate AR tracking methods
Software that is limited in its day-to-day process and reporting functionality
Lack of training/resources
Over 25 years of industry experience and knowledge
Extremely well-versed in all collection coding requirements
24/7 access to an online account with complete access to account information
Excellent track-record of overturning account denials
Efficient and effective AR tracking methods
Industry leading software that allows for near instant reporting and tracking
Years of experience with training and consulting
Find The Money You're Leaving Behind.
Get a free consultation today to find out if you qualify for our account receivables services.